Senior Digital Marketing Manager
6 days left
Plan paid digital activity. With the objective of driving quality traffic key focus on ROI. This includes PPC, display, retargeting, affiliate marketing, SEO and user journey optimisation.
My client is an Established Charity based in London but very central seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support through some very important paid digital campaigns over the next 12 months.
Key responsabilities for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager as follows:
- Define and implement paid digital plans to support the wider digital & marketing strategy, including marketing campaigns and an 'always on' paid programme
- Lead on and develop PPC accounts and activity, including expanding and improving existing areas and developing new areas such as Bing Search, mobile text adverts, Gmail sponsored adverts, YouTube, TrueView adverts, customer match and other emerging opportunities.
- Lead on and develop digital display and retargeting activity, including expanding and improving current activity and expanding into customer retargeting and mobile display
- Lead on improvements to customer conversion journeys across the digital landscape. This includes working with teams to integrate disparate transactions sites and improve overall customer journey in line with digital strategy and brand promise.
- Develop and manage an affiliate marketing model, exploring opportunities for partnerships and relationships that can drive incremental traffic to digital assets.
- Work with managers in the Digital Team to ensure that paid digital programme is integrated with website, social media, content and email marketing plans. This includes optimisation of user journeys across all channels to increase traffic and conversion.
- Develop and manage an attribution model across all digital channels to support the ongoing development
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be based in London and have the following experience:
Demonstrable experience of planning and managing complex paid digital campaigns, including multiple priorities and deadlines.
Demonstrable experience of managing SEO and mobile.
Demonstrable experience of optimising user journeys and digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and conversion.
Proven experience of working within a busy digital team, either in-house or agency
Proven experience of developing effective relationships with stakeholders and agencies in a complex environment
Proven evidence of budget management.
Demonstrable experience of building and providing an internal agency model to multiple stakeholders in a busy and complex environment
This is 9 - 12 month contract paying £45,000 - £50,000 per annum based in London. Not for Profit and Charities experince is not essential.