DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (with Ad Tech experience)
6 days left
Content Agency - DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (with Ad Tech experience) -£40k - £45k
I am working with a fun and forward thinking award winning content agency who are on the lookout for a talented Digital Project Manager to own, develop and expand the portfolio of digital assets. This role plays a key part in ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
The Digital Project Manager will play a key part in ensuring that a wide range of digital projects is delivered on time and on budget, to an excellent standard. Digital projects could be anything from new web builds to display advertising campaigns.
The successful candidate will work with a number of internal and external stakeholders throughout the life-cycle of a project, including working directly with some high profile clients where appropriate. This person will furthermore be the lynchpin of the digital team
Your internal clients will be the Commercial and Editorial teams behind our existing publications and events and we need to continually develop and improve our offering to maximise their commercial potential. One such project is the introduction of Programmatic advertising to our websites and the successful candidate will need to have experience of previous Ad- Tech implementation projects, liaising between developers and third parties and able to troubleshoot if problems arise.
Your external clients could be advertisers on our sites, or agency clients who need bespoke web builds. There is a huge variety of options and you need to be comfortable proposing creative solutions to meet the brief.
Additional skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience of working with Ad-Tech (either at a publisher or an ad-tech provider)
- Experience of Doubleclick for Publishers is desirable
- Experience working with digital designers at all levels and a keen eye for design
- Some exposure to print design would be helpful
- Technical knowledge behind web builds to enable the briefing of developers as well as the ability to communicate/translate project-deliverables to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of Wordpress is essential and exposure to other front-end systems is desirable
- Commercially aware, with great understanding of the importance of delivering projects on time
- Proven experience of finding the most cost-effective solutions for delivery
- Minimum 3 years’ project management experience
Apply for DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (with Ad Tech experience)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly