Content Marketing Manager - B2B Fitness Industry
Content Marketing Manager - B2B
£50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Central London/London City - office based.
A global brand in the group exercise space is seeking an outcomes-driven B2B Content Marketing Manager, to join their growing UK Marketing Team.
The purpose of the role will be to create engagement to fitness brands/gym clubs and fitness instructors looking to build, member engagement/loyalty and all-round business success.
This role has key input into marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and plays a key role in the success of the customer journey/experience.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- 5-7 years' experience within marketing, with a journalistic aspect in your career, with proven experience of creating B2B case studies to build brand credibility, engagement and ultimately revenue.
- Strong written content skills are essential - together with the ability leverage content marketing to drive commercial results through a range of B2B marketing channels, e.g. email marketing, web content, social media - e.g. Facebook, Instagram, infographic creation/use and PR.
- Enjoy making sense of ambiguity and putting best practice into place.
- Self-motivated, flexible and resilient, and not afraid to put in the ground work to set up content systems and processes.
- Innovative, forward thinking and creative, whilst also being commercially astute!
- A thought leadership "champion" with a demonstrable track record in driving engagement through content across the full channel mix.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to hold presence with senior stakeholders.
- A balance of innate confidence, maturity and humility is essential.
- The ability to work at a strategic level with budget-holding accountability.
- To be a trusted and accountable owner and advisor on content marketing, able to determine the best channel, format and frequency to drive optimum engagement.
- Numerically literate, comfortable making sense of metrics, and understands the impact content has on tangible, traceable performance metrics.
About the opportunity:
- The chance to join a friendly and dynamic team, responsible and play a critical role in creating world class, globally created content marketing strategy across gym club and fitness instructor audiences, to engage, nurture and retain customers.
- Demonstrating content marketing's ability to change and influence brand perception across gym club and instructor audiences in a social media and user-generated content
- Managing content localisation and implementation to increase instructor and club engagement across offline and online marketing
- Creating local content on occasion and briefing local content through global to demonstrate customer success stories.
- Increasing brand downloads by helping customers understand the value of their marketing assets via educating and inspiring audiences.
- Increasing the understanding of gym club and instructor value propositions amongst relevant audiences, measured through increased NPS scores.
- Improving click and open rates on email newsletters and social media content.
- Creating impactful event promotion plans to increase attendance.
- Developing internal understanding of the commercial and impactful role of content.
- A digital native, you will work as a key part of the marketing team to develop best practice content marketing systems and processes for thought leadership.
- Championing the cause of the customer, ensuring the business understands the customer in detail and that they are key to the brand's success.