Senior Strategist - Global Brand Consultancy
This progressive global branding and design consultancy has an opportunity for a Senior Strategist to join their inspiring team. They work with a range of famous clients spanning a variety of industries throughout the world to solve challenging culture, innovation or brand problems.
You will play a crucial role in delivering brand strategies across and mix of b2b and b2c — using your knowledge and experience to think about how to do things differently, try new approaches and put them into practice. Leading a full breadth of strategy projects (i.e., positioning, architecture, naming, design, activation) across multiple industries.
We are looking for someone curious and inspiring with a point of view as to how to use a future brand strategy to deliver a more connected brand experience — a thought leader who can develop and drive the narrative arc of projects. You’ll be applying your strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve an array of fascinating but challenging brand related situations.
Key Skills and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to a highly collaborative and energized atmosphere in which collaboration and positive disruption are encouraged
- Nurture, mentor and support junior team members
- Proven experience delivering brand strategies
- Participate in and lead new business pitches
- Build strong relationships and collaborate within the strategy team and across the agency
- Clear communicator, able to build strong, personable and effective working relationships at all level
- Confident presenting
- Keen to develop and seek opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Able to interpret large amounts of information and effectively communicate findings and conclusions
If you would like to develop your career and be part of a global network in a respectful, collaborative, non-hierarchical and progressive culture who value creative, adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial individuals, please forward your details immediately to Ann Sharman: email@example.com.