Customer Marketing Executive
Are you experienced in acquisition-led customer marketing campaigns? Are you a pet/animal enthusiast, who can bring your understanding and empathy of pet ownership into a commercial, outcomes-driven marketing role? We are excited to be recruiting for one of the best-loved, most trusted pet insurance brands in the UK, who have an opportunity in the Customer Marketing team for a talented Customer Marketing Executive to focus of Customer Acquisition Campaigns. In this role you will develop and manage direct marketing campaigns to warm prospects via direct marketing channels, including direct mail, SMS, email marketing and outbound calls.
- Owning the complete campaign management process, from development of marketing collateral to performance reporting.
- Working closely with external agencies, suppliers and internal teams, ensuring timely delivery of campaign outcomes, within budget.
- Campaign analysis through regular reporting to measure effectiveness and identify improvements as needed.
- Managing key partner campaigns, supporting the account manager at meeting at meetings as required.
- Working closely with the Sales team, ensuring campaigns are fully briefed to gain insights to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Proven experience of managing customer marketing/CRM
- Experienced in working with marketing agencies.
- Strong written, verbal and internal stakeholder management skills.
- A proven multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a CIM/DM qualification, or marketing-related degree.
- Able to collaborate across teams in a matrix structure.
- Keen on improving processes and putting forward innovative solutions to drive customer marketing success.