Digital Production Manager - Global Tech Company
Job Title: Digital Production Manager - Global Tech Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic depending on experience plus bonus scheme, private healthcare, flexible working hours, pension, free breakfast
About The Technology Company
Exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Production Manager to join a leading global technology company based in the heart of Central London. They are a globally renowned, hugely successful and innovative company, providing cutting edge software and technology platforms. As the new Digital Production Manager, you will be working for a dynamic forward thinking company, who strive to stay at the forefront of technological advances. This successful and entrepreneurial company has a global presence, with offices across Europe and North America. As a company, they operate a collaborative, meritocratic structure, so this role comes with fantastic opportunities for progression within the organisation.
About the Digital Production Manager
You'll sit within the expert digital marketing team within this leading technology company, where you'll receive excellent training and mentoring.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Production Manager:
* Campaign planning and build of HTML emails and web landing pages using dynamic content where appropriate
* Make content and design updates, including graphic production tasks
* Create highly targeted and personalised email communications
* Monitor campaigns post deployment and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
* Work collaboratively and proactively within the team, meeting agreed deadlines
You'll be an enthusiastic digital marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You'll be passionate about technology, and looking to progress your career within a dynamic global environment.
Skills and Experience needed for the Digital Production Manager role:
* 2+ years' industry experience
* Experience using email/campaign systems
* Experience using marketing automation tools such as Marketo
* Some proficiency with internet technology like HTML and CSS
* Analytical approach
* Positive attitude
For more information about the Digital Production Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.