Business Development Manager
Major Players is working in partnership with Quintessentially to recruit a Business Development Manager.
This is a critical role, working within the Corporate Lifestyle division of the business. The ideal candidate will be a hungry, incredibly driven salesperson with an impenetrable work ethic and someone who appreciates that you get out what you put into an incredibly rewarding job like this. This role is for someone looking for a long term career with Quintessentially.
Noticing a gap in the market, three influential heads from the film and nightlife industries, came together to launch Quintessentially in 2000; a concierge service delivering highly personalised lifestyle services to both private members and the most valuable customers of key corporate clients that has evolved into an award-winning, global lifestyle management service with over 65 offices and 2,500 employees worldwide.
Quintessentially is the world's leading premium lifestyle group, providing high touch life management services to private individuals and corporations, and supporting Quintessentially & Co. for entities around the globe.
The role will see you:
- Responsible for revenue growth
- Creating and delivering ambitious and strategic BD plans
- Proactively identifying prospective clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Pipeline reporting
- Networking within relevant markets - existing corporate networks desirable
- Managing and developing RFP processes
You will be:
- At least 3 or 4 years into a demonstrably successful sales career
- A self-starter
- Perpetually driven to succeed, and to exceed your targets
- A great communicator
- Commercially savvy with the ability to construct a compelling pricing structure for prospective clients
- Experienced in working with Salesforce (desired but not essential)
- Interested or with an understanding of the luxury market (desired but not essential)