Project Manager- Creative Agency - London
This agency need a hands on, organised, forward thinking project manager to work into an Account director across a Food and Charity account.
Both the accounts are Integrated and digital with a range of experiential, content production, in retail and online activity.
The key to success is to have close management of timings with creative and studio and the client to ensure projects move forward with care and attention and on time.
- Be responsible for leading the day-to-day clients on all current projects, putting care and craft into every detail, ensuring everything is delivered on time, within budget and delivered to a high standard.
- Have the ability to understand the client brief inside out, ask lots of questions, know the expectations, deliverables, and help formulate the create brief with the AD and Planner.
- Organise and lead kick off meetings internally at the start of a project with all key team members from each department to agree the process, timings and attendees at each stage. Be responsible for diarising all meetings and ensuring they happen and that the project stays on track.
- Put together detailed cost estimates and timing plans and seek internal alignment with the core team before presenting the plan to clients face to face.
- Manage small to medium size productions from start to finish (film/print/content/digital/experiential) and be fully versed in the research, legal and Clearcast approval processes.
- Issue Estimates and secure POs in a timely manner, manage the account finance tracker with accuracy and ensure the FD has knowledge of all up and coming revenue streams.
- Write contact reports with clear actions timings and responsibilities and circulate them within 24 hours of a meeting. Be responsible for all included fulfilling their obligations in a timely manner.
- Make sure the Client and Agency team get a concise, accurate weekly status report with a 12 month pipeline of potential and known incoming projects.
- Manage the weekly creative and production resource calendar ahead of internal weekly WIPs and ensure all needs are accurately planned and secured.
- Proactively drive all projects forward, and constantly looking for ways to improve process.
- Manage upwards, ensuring those more senior always have the information they need on all projects.
- Nail the filing. Make it easy to find stuff and make sure nothing goes unfiled.
- Digital project account management
- Social content/film/design production
- Integrated campaign management