Campaign Strategy Analyst
At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking – after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands – including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag – change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It’s hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they’re helping us transform the industry we lead.
Our Marketing team are a multi award winning department with no plans on stopping and we are looking for ambitious, creative and passionate marketers to join our growing teams. You’ll have the opportunity to work on our well-known brands Direct Line, Green Flag, Privilege and Churchill (Oh Yes!).
Due to an internal move an opportunity has become available for someone who may have gotten their start in marketing and is now looking for an opportunity to Take ownership of their own projects and show what they have learned. You will be helping to define the campaign strategy for our Market Leading Brands, and although you will have support from the team there will be plenty of opportunity for you to use your initiative and take the lead.
- Identification of gaps in our current activity to drive Customer Value
- Translation of strategic customer value opportunities into tangible, deliverable plans, including scoping of solutions and business case creation
- Assist Personal Lines planning/budget process to ensure Customer Value plans are appropriately embedded
- Work with campaign owners to ensure delivery of initiatives
- Work with Campaign Selections team to continue to refine our understanding of campaign performance, to identify gaps and identify priority areas for testing/piloting
- Assist with the completion of pilot charters, campaign briefs and planning
- Act as liaison between the Customer Value Strategy Team and all areas of DLG to ensure that relevant pilots are scoped, implemented successfully, and provide guidance on continuous improvement opportunities if not progressing as planned
- Review customer contact campaign / pilot results and work with Customer Analysis and Customer Value teams to prepare presentations, enabling decisions to be made on full roll-outs
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships across breadth of matrix
Skills & Qualities You'll Need
- Ideally you will have some experience in Marketing
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders from across the buisness
- You will need to be able to take the initiative and have ownership of projects
- Confident communicator
Hours: Full time, 35 hours/Week Mon - Fri
Closing Date: 24/08/2018
Life at Direct Line Group
Let our colleagues answer your questions and tell you what it’s really like to work at DLG. Visit our discussion hub to find out why Direct Line Group is a special place to work.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.