Publisher Executive (sales) User Acquisition Marketing
Publisher Executive role at company establishing a new era of User Acquisition Marketing
£20,000 - (£22,000 after 3 months) + up to 50% commission
Making waves from their sleek offices in London and New York, this company are key players in the user acquisition marketing space.
They are looking for fun, ambitious and motivated graduates who want to establish themselves and build a career in the digital & media advertising landscape.
There is no better place to begin your journey than here, where 70% of their staff have progressed within the company from grad-level. They look to reward and nurture their staff from graduate level and offer comprehensive training within.
Using their bespoke in-house technology (made by designers who prioritise their clients' needs) they help provide high volume and quality leads for Publishers & Agencies across email, mobile, display and social.
- Internal promotions prioritised - great for fresh faced and driven grads looking to fast-track their careers.
- They take all their staff on holiday once a year with Monaco and New York both recent destinations for the London office.
- Extremely thorough training - They look to nurture new starters like new members of the family - Meaning all that you must do is take a positive can-do attitude and they will show you the rest.
- Manage a portfolio of publisher accounts
- Identify, prioritise, negotiate and close new publisher opportunities
- Delivering sales presentations and regular meetings with key clients
- Build, maintain and record a strong pipeline of new business prospects
- Attend trade shows, conferences and meetings
Who are you?
- An enthusiastic, energetic and social graduate in marketing or advertising (or someone with some entry level experience within the industry)