Senior Events Producer
The Industry Club are looking for a Senior Events Producer to join this leading experiential, award winning London based, agency!
Overview of the role:
As the Senior Events Producer you will be responsible for executing medium to large size live programmes and ensure that all aspects of the programme are successfully delivered to the client. The Senior Events Producer will also responsible for the fiscal health of the programme and for communicating effectively with the team and the client.
• Working with the Account Director, manage the programme process from strategy to creative through to execution
• Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental programme proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions
• Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all clients’ needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
• Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned programme regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and programme status/action items
• Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
• Manage resources; identify, negotiate and book external resources as needed
• Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
• Working with the Account Director, create programme budgets and manage the revenue throughout client programmes
• Ability to create a budget with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
• Manage/mitigate third party costs
• Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing
• Reconcile programme costs against budget for your assigned programme
• Marketing / client services and project production experience with experience leading and delivering inspirational live solutions
• Strong programme management, organisational and communication skills
• Demonstrate production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
• Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
You will be able to see projects through from start to finish with professionalism, dedicated and confidence. You are ambitious, agile and want to work somewhere where you can grow and lead teams around. You like a challenge and you tackle these head on, engaging the relevant teams in a calm and friendly manner – you go above and beyond!