eCommerce Content Manager
- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- Specialist Digital Content role within an eCommerce team.
- Multi-channel offering with great variety.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you’ll focus on two main eCommerce sites and manage a team of 3-4 to ensure all product content for these sites remains optimised. Both sites are affected by seasonal changes, so linking product availability and onsite content with changes in customer behaviour is key. Having a large product offering online gives customers more choice, but the correct information & positioning of content on the site remains highly important.
The eCommerce team will push analytics and help feedback on what product lines are performing best, where there are challenges on certain lines and opportunities for cross sell / upsell of products. As you’re much closer to the customer journey on the day to day, you’ll be the eyes and ears to the eCommerce team too, i.e. what products are in stock, in what depth and what to promote. Having those constant open lines of communication will help drive success across the division.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous Digital Content Management experience, ideally in an eCommerce setting.
- Comfortable with various content management systems.
- Ability to manage others and develop their careers around the overarching business goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work alongside various stakeholders.
- Ideally an understanding of SEO and how this relates to product content.
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for more information. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and more.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.