Are you an exceptional, motion designer with a passion for creating 2-D visuals?
Major players are working with an innovative Social Agency based in London they are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their team.
At this agency visual creatives share a passion for ideation and turning those into engaging top-notch creative visuals. This role is to boost the team with a 2D motion graphic designer / creative who can help tell stories through, illustration and 2D motion graphics. The role will see you working alongside the rest of the creative team but primarily on a global innovative leader in the tech market.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. They are a passionate, proactive and close design team, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. They're looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vim and vigour to the agency.
Day-to-day activities typically include:
* Create visual material for online and offline consumption
* 2D motion graphics
* Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
* Organisation of project workflow
* Creative ideation
* Delivering storyboards and visuals
* Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
* Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
* Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
* Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner
* Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team
* Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
* Ad hoc duties as required by the company