Basic salary £25,000 + Bonus + Commission
Our client is the fastest growing and fastest Internet Service Provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they've grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK. Services are delivered via their own dedicated fibre network. Which means that customers can always connect to the Internet at the speeds advertised (a whopping 1000Mb / 1Gb) - With download speeds over 27x faster than the UK's average broadband speed.
As they continue to evolve their strategy they are looking for bright, driven people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you're looking for an exciting challenge and a career, not just a job that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on…
This group is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to identify target sites and engage directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties so that the service can be delivered to more homes around the UK.
You need to be highly motivated, confident and enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a great team. You will be responsible for identifying target sites and doing whatever it takes to make them successful. You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company success. It would be preferable if you are able to demonstrate where you have identified new business development opportunities and how you have used your commercial acumen in the past. You will be proactive in your approach and have great attention to detail.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager you will become the person who helps the group grow in Scotland.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying target sites and engaging directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties
- Lead generation, relationship development and management
- Responsible for updating the CRM system
- Detailed reporting to Area Sales Manager
Is this you?
- Ability to identify new business development opportunities
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Confident presentation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Capable and responsible homeworker
- Proven business development experience is preferable
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- An active contact base that he/she can demonstrate that they can deliver results
If this is of interest, get in touch now – Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly