Sales & Events Co ordinator
Sales & Events Coordinator - Luxury London portfolio
THE ROLE: New for 2018. Supporting the expansion of the Luxury London portfolio
Based at Canary Wharf offices, you will be joining the company at a key stage of its rapid expansion and will be integral to the development of a new approach to working with Luxury brands wishing to target affluent Londoners & International visitors staying at deluxe hotels/the concierges who look after them.
You will be responsible for supporting the Commercial & Events Teams and managing both internal & external relationships with Luxury Brands, hotel concierges and suppliers to Events/their sites across London
This is a unique role that would suit a graduate or someone at the beginning of their career, most importantly success in this role will be driven by passion, personality, superb organisational skills and a genuine interest in the luxury marketplace that we operate in.
- Not essential but preferred: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and/or work experience in within the publishing, retail or luxury sectors
- Essential: excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills –computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Google Drive are vital to this role). You will be responsible for producing, managing & circulating all relevant sales/revenue reports plus assisting both the Commercial Director and team members with all sales-related support tasks (CRM, bookings, key accounts, special commercial projects etc.)
- Hugely organized, efficient and able to multi-task across a diverse & broad workload
- Events – you’ll be assisting our Marketing & Events team by managing RSVP lists, attending and co-ordinating in-store reader & concierge events. This requires a competent telephone manner plus great interpersonal skills. You’ll also support the Events Director on the development of various sites across London plus work on their core Canary Wharf Events Hub in Canada Square Park (Ice Rink Canary Wharf, The Grandstand Bar, Screens on the Green etc.)
- Team work – you are comfortable working with/supporting a diverse and growing team and enjoy working towards a common goal and sharing in success.
- Digital – working with our digital teams, you’ll help their luxury brand partners to raise their awareness through web/social networking activity across their platforms
- You possess an engaging and likeable personality with a positive, helpful attitude and can confidently converse with clients and suppliers alike to explain the values of the Luxury London portfolio.
- You are highly-presentable and fit our Luxury London marketplace
- You’re ambitious and keen to join a company on the move
£20k starting salary, reviewed upon successful completion of six month probation period
Attendance required at regular networking events with editors and commercial teams
25 days holiday
Based at One Canada Square head office, reporting to Commercial Director