Sales Support Executive
Sales and Events Executive, £25K basic
Based at their Canary Wharf offices, you will be joining the company at a key stage of its newly-refocused expansion and will be expected to bring with you an enthusiastic & professional approach to helping the commercial team drive revenues. Their reconfigured portfolio now offers Luxury Brands extremely targeted marketing opportunities and includes print, digital, sponsorship, event and database intelligence solutions. Their target categories include fashion, accessories, watches & jewellery, interiors, food & drink, finance, travel, transportation, residential and commercial property. This position requires someone with an extremely positive personality who is looking for their first or next step in the Luxury Media industry
About the role:
This role involves being passionate about all things Luxury and being able to help the small team commercialize a series of integrated opportunities across a broad spectrum of media. You will be working alongside exceptionally talented editorial and design teams plus also involved in promoting a new, visionary database profiling product and using this to leverage high-value deals with the team’s prospects. You will thrive by being part of a newly-reformed, highly-effective commercial team working within an exciting and diverse marketplace.
- Attendance at weekly team meetings
- Appointment-setting for commercial team
- Management of account allocations/CRM
- Qualifying smaller potential commercial opportunities and targeting decision makers by phone or email
- Lead generation
- Assisting with themed issues
- Attendance at press briefings, networking events & client meetings
- Assisting lifestyle team with specific proposals & projects
Full training provided by commercial team!
They're looking for someone special to join their Luxury London Media team ASAP. Ideally, you’re looking for your next step in media and are confident, articulate, presentable, persuasive, ambitious, professional, and organised and a genuine team player who’s happy to help.
- 1+ years’ experience of new business development within media, publishing or luxury industries
- Self-starter, commercial approach, motivated, able to work independently
- Highly driven to succeed, competitive, assertive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills -computer (MS Office, Excel, Google Drive) capability
- Hugely organized, efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and deliver quality results
- Active listener who takes the time to understand the client’s business
- Multi-tasker with an engaging and likeable personality. People respond to you because they trust you and believe in what you are recommending.
- You are highly-presentable and fit our Luxury London marketplace
Compensation package - based on experience
Attendance at regular networking events with editors
25 days holiday
Company iPad Air
Workplace pension after 3 months
Discounted membership at Third Space Luxury Health Club, Canary Wharf