Junior eCommerce Manager
- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- New management role in the team.
- Optimising end to end eCommerce experience.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you’ll manage one of the leading eCommerce sites as part of the wider group. Your direct reports will assist with analytics and online merchandising, feeding back on customer behaviour and where changes can be made to drive your strategic decision making.
Your day to day will be hugely varied, with team work and cross-functional projects at the core of the team’s success. Working with Digital Marketing will help ensure the approach is consistent and your efforts to drive conversions are in line with the digital acquisition strategy. The broader content team will continually update new product content online and keep you posted on stock availability. Finally, liaising with broader functions such as store management and offline marketing will allow you to focus on maintaining a truly multi-channel approach, which adds an exciting challenge.
This is a great role for an eCommerce Manager looking to work for a larger brand, or an experienced exec looking to step into a more senior role.
What experience you’ll need
- eCommerce management experience in a retail setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to converse / present to stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Strong analytical skills, either using Google Analytics or Adobe software. Experience of the latter would be a real plus.
- Understanding of eCommerce best practice to drive improvements across the customer journey.
- Passionate about eCommerce and an inquisitive nature to always push for change.
A competitive salary is on offer (available on request) with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and fantastic social events throughout the calendar year.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information about this one.