Brilliant job opportunity for a Account Director to join this boutique design agency with some of the biggest name clients going, based in Central London.
My client is an award winning design agency that develops effective customer communications for its high profile international client list. Information design is at their core, but only takes up about 30% of their work load, taking complex information and turning it into an efficient and effective customer experience. The remaining 70% of their time is spread across digital (web, customer platforms, apps etc) as well as brand design and comms. So one minute you could be working on a total re-brand the next an app or a website redesign. With many top name global clients, they are now looking for a Account Director to become a key member of their agency.
The role of the Account Director will be to assist with the running of their clients' accounts, from writing creative briefs, briefing creative, managing timings & the budget, right through to delivery. All while forging excellent client relationships both face to face and on the phone and email.
To be the right Account Director you'll have at least 5 years design or creative agency experience and be used to juggling lots of different projects and clients at the same time. The person will also be used to developing business. Additionally you'll have a very high attention to detail and have the ability to keep a cool head when busy.
In return you'll get the chance to work with a really fun and down to earth team, that has a family feel to it.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV, and a brief explanation as to why you're suited to the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.