Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
MCG is an independent creative communications agency working with a range of well-known global, international and national brands and organisations with offices in Leeds and London. Check out our company profile to find out more about what makes us brilliant!
With exciting new wins to add to our portfolio of national and international clients, we are looking for talented digital Account Managers and Senior Account Managers to join our integtated, award-winning consumer brand team team.
Your portfolio will include an exciting range of food, drink and lifestyle accounts. All the clients within this portfolio love creativity and great ideas and we deliver fully integrated briefs, which makes it a diverse and exciting team to be part of. You'll be involved in everything from social influencer and pure digital campaigns to experiential, events and film making as well as PR and media relations.
We would love to find someone who:
- Has a digital background and is keen to expand and develop cross sector and learn the PR side.
- Is an established Account Manager, an Account Manager who is ready to make the move into a Senior Account Manager role or a Senior Account Manager with 6 months or less at that (or equivalent) level.
- Has a proven track record working with media and influencers
- Has a focused, problem-solving approach to work with great attention to detail
- Is able to generate workable campaign creative that delivers on objectives
- Is able to deliver engaging content for a variety of audiences across different channels
- Confident enough to manage events, photoshoots and filming
- Someone who is an excellent team player that inspires confidence in colleagues
- Able to develop campaign strategies and manage them through to completion
- Used to managing client reporting and budgets
We don’t want to retro-fit you into a position here at MCG. We have a digital team, but finding someone who has experience, knowledge and a love of digital across great brands and who also wants to learn PR would be brilliant.
We can absolutely teach you the PR element, if you’re happy to be challenged and developed and ultimately, work across both disciplines with regular trips down to our London office to work there too.
We would love to hear from you, so get in touch to find out more!
If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume you haven't been successful this time.