Major Players are currently working with one of the UK's leading discount store market place with some of the world's leading designer brands. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their innovative team. This role will be integral in creating and running acquisition strategies hand on and through agency relationships, while also pushing the conversion on the website. It's a really exciting time to join the brand as they are in the middle of an innovative transformation so keen to get someone in hands on.
* Create digital strategy
* Senior stakeholder management with the MD and CMO
* Hands on execution of PPC and Paid Social
* Agency management of SEO, social and influencer management
* Reporting on campaigns
* Working and collaborating with other departments
Key Skills and Experience:
* At least 3 years Google Adwords management experience as a hands on analyst and
over 1 year managing a total monthly spend of over £50k.
* At least 1 year Facebook Ads experience managing at least £50k monthly spend.
* Strong working knowledge of SEO to coordinate and manage the SEO agency.
* Affiliates management, organic social and influencers experience is beneficial but
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for