Conversion Manager - London
£40,000 - £42,000
Major Players are ecstatic to be working with a leading global fintech company in their search for a Conversion Manager. The Conversion Manager will take on some crucial tasks, including taking responsibility for CRO across all digital marketing channels and improving the conversion rate from click to sale. As a Conversion Manager you will also be entitled to some amazing company benefits including an annual company bonus scheme!
Responsibilities - Conversion Manager
- Own conversion through the funnel for all digital channels
- Own projects to improve communication, experience and offerings to customers with a strong focus on ROI
- Work closely with the SEO Manager, PPC Manager and PPC Analyst to deliver results
- Provide regular performance reports to senior management
- Scientific testing and continual improvement of CRO initiatives
- Own the CRO toolset and deliver the best capabilities for research and the procurement process
Requirements - Conversion Manager
- 2+ years experience of CRO
- Experience of SEM and PPC, either agency or client-side
- Experience with Google Analytics to a high level
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Strong expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Practical knowledge of CRO tools
- Ability to understand and achieve customer desires
- Strong desire to achieve
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !