Paid Search Manager (Edinburgh)
My client which operates in over 25 countries, is known as one of the biggest marketing agencies in the world.
Overview of the Role:
Working in a fast paced environment, the main focus will be on Paid Search, but the successful person will also need to have the ability to liase with clients in a face to face capacity, and also over the phone.
- Building, optimizing and reporting on clients PPC activity across Google and Bing
- Supporting the Senior account manager with the implementation and delivery of PPC strategy
- Delivering on innovation / beta / testing roadmap as defined with the client
- Providing insights / commentary / analysis across reported performance results and any ad hoc request
- Liaising with the client via phone and face to face
- Liaising with Group Media Directors on forecasted results
Who we're looking for:
- Person must have client facing experience
- Proficient Excel
- Good attention to details
- Excellent use of Google Ads platforms
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experience of Ds3 / Marin and or Kenshoo
- At least 2+ years' experience of account management across above platforms
if this is the role for you, then please APPLY!
Contact: Tayler Thomas
0207 845 7240
Apply for Paid Search Manager (Edinburgh)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly