FREELANCE DIRECTOR ANALYST
Big Data & Analytics £ 370 - £ 444 per day
Freelance Director Analyst - London
£370 - £444 per day + benefits
Freelance Director Analyst - The Company
Our client is a global connected marketing agency who work with ambitious brands to better connected them with people and fully provide them with their most ambitious outcomes.
Freelance Director Analyst - The Role
As a Director Analyst, you will have the opportunity to manage large teams/accounts. Analysing complex data sets and translating these into actionable insight and delivering these in a way which is understandable to non-tech savvy stakeholders. This role will require a hands-on approach when it comes to existing clients and new business pitches, being a combination of data analysis and data strategy and working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business (including strategy/CRM, media, data science and analytics).
Freelance Director Analyst - Key Skills
* Experience in measurement of both direct response and brand awareness campaigns
* Experience working for a large digital agency would be advantageous
* Expertise in multi-channel analytics including both on and offline channels
* Experience managing a team, with proven ability to motivate and develop staff, as well as delegate work effectively
* Capable of translating complex data sets into insights that will help to drive client business forward and the ability to present those findings to key stakeholders
* Able to present complicated data insights & strategic recommendations in a client facing manner and teach others to do the same
* Confidence challenging the client and team, ensuring delivery on marketing metrics that drive business outcomes
* Brilliant client service and fostering that culture within your team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a complex piece of business
* Excellent communication skills - for both the team and client
If this is the Freelance Director Analyst role then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths| DD: 020 78 45 72 74 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Charity Griffiths