Digital Analyst - London - Oldstreet
£30,000 - £35,000 salary!
Digital Analyst - The Company
Our client is one of the most exciting technology agencies in London with a mission to help brands stay relevant in a connected world.
Digital Analyst - Key Skills
* Familiar with Excel & Statistics
* Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
* Can demonstrate the separation between simply reporting on and actually analysing data with a focus on client-facing actionable insight
Digital Analyst - Additional key skills
* Brandwatch experience is an advantage but not essential ( experience on other platforms would be a bonus)
* Strong attention to detail with a rational approach to working
* Resourceful and curious with an interest in using data to tell a story
* Desire to develop as a Digital Analyst, learning across different data analysis, measurement and tracking techniques, and being proactive and driven in shaping the direction of the analytics service
Digital Analyst - The Role
You will be responsible for:
* Producing digestible client-facing reports/analysis with actionable insights and recommendations, following already established briefs & Measurement Plans, with support from the Senior Digital Analyst
* Working with the Senior Digital Analyst to design analysis strategies to answer business/project needs, and collaborate with UX consultants to turn analysis into actionable insights and recommendations
* Responding to & manage ad-hoc reporting requests from across the business in a timely manner
* Use different analytics and social listening tools to provide a complete picture of user engagement - across digital campaigns, websites, email, social platforms and apps
* Planning the tracking on new & existing projects, in collaboration with the development team, and implement through Google Tag Manager, where applicable
* Supporting the Conversion Rate Optimisation programme across clients, running tests and reporting on results
You will report to the Senior Digital Analyst and be part of the Strategy team. You will be based in London, but will be required to work from time to time in their Bristol office as well as travel to clients on occasion.
In addition to base salary, the company offers a wide range of benefits and a fantastic team of people to work, learn and play with.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly