General Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Director to establish the UK marketing strategy as well as position Newby as a global luxury tea brand.
- Support and guide sales and marketing teams in its international offices.
- Overview a team of 3: Ecommerce Manager, Customer Support Manager, Content Manager.
- Coordinate and liaise with the rest of the team on NDP and marketing projects.
- Timely reporting to the Management and the Board.
- Global travel as and when required.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
- Communicate the global brand strategy across all markets, ensuring consistent application and acting as “brand guardian”.
- Communicate the brand USPs effectively and increase brand awareness.
- Plan and implement content creation.
- Create, update and communicate Newby’s Global Brand and Tone of Voice Guidelines as well as Social Media Guidelines
- Manage Newby’s website performance and digital marketing, be responsible for the commercial results.
- Plan and manage the launch of new product ranges.
- Assess, plan and oversee the creative process for Newby’s brand collaterals: sales and marketing presentations, trade retail brochures, advertising layouts, photography, copywriting, display and exhibition stands, samplings packs, leaflets, films, digital platforms etc. – always ensuring the brand identity is delivered accurately.
- Centralise all requests from international offices for marketing material, assess and deliver requested work, ensuring brand identity is respected.
UK MARKETING PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Plan and execute the media strategy for Newby’s UK market, leveraging print, PR and social media, as well as promotions for the retail market (e-shop, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Ocado).
- Prepare yearly marketing budget for the UK and monitor monthly spend with the Finance team.
- Overview the work of the marketing team: sponsorship and events, content, ecommerce and customer service.
- Support the Newby’s sales in Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Ocado by developing and executing a media plan including print, social media, PR, press events.
- Overview the customer support management process to ensure all customer queries and complaints from www.newbyteas.co.uk and retailers (Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Ocado, etc.) are dealt with adequately, supporting the brand experience.
- Source and manage relationship with PR agency, co-developing PR plans for each quarter.
- Overview the work of the Ecommerce Manager and Content Manager including assessing and updating the online shop, journal and social media platforms on a regular basis. Review performance of email marketing, online campaigns and PPC and recommend actions for further progress and improved performance.
- When required, prepare sales presentation and attend sales meetings for key potential hotel or retail clients.
- Prepare quarterly marketing and PR activity reports for the management.
- Brand equity management
- Able to develop brand marketing plans to support global brand positioning
- Communication channel management
- Strong leadership skills, promoting and facilitating co-operation within a cross-functional team framework Strong numerical skills analytical abilities
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Marketing
- FMCG experience is a must
- Experience in working with a luxury brand is a plus
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing and communications programs
- Strong experience in developing marketing strategy, digital marketing, PR, influencer partnerships, CRM, e-commerce, project management
- Strong knowledge of marketing planning and budget control
- Ability to manage and successfully lead the team
Apply for General Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly