The Role: My client within the leisure/retail sector is currently looking for an experienced Events Manager in a brand new role to help shape, develop and deliver an annual events calendar. Working cross functionally and with third party suppliers, the Events Manager will have the end to end management of high-end, luxury events aimed at high-net worth individuals and working in partnership with exclusive brands.
- Develop annual events calendar in collaboration with stakeholders across the business
- Manage all relationships with third party suppliers
- End to end events management from conception to delivery
- Budget management
- Work with marketing and PR teams to actively market the events and gain excellent PR opportunities
- Partner with stakeholders to negotiate and advise on event concepts
- Strong relationship development and communication skills
- Ability to work weekends if required
- Creative flair ideally with some knowledge of visual merchandising
The Candidate: You will have extensive events experience which has been gained in a luxury/high-end environment. This experience will be within high-end retail, fashion, destination, travel industries where the customer reach is global. You must be comfortable working with demanding stakeholders and be able to manage expectations and deliver beautiful events for your clients and customers. Budget management experience is a given along with a flexible attitude to work where you pride yourself in ensuring the event delivered is to the highest standard. Although an events calendar is set, you must also be comfortable in delivering events that are requested on an ad-hoc basis so the ability to be reactive to requirements is essential.
As well as an excellent salary DOE, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, healthcare, product discount, contributory pension, free parking, discretionary bonus. Time in lieu will be given where weekends or evening working has been required.
This Events Manager role is commutable from Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire,
Events Manager, £excellent, Oxfordshire
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly