An exciting opportunity to join a major Global Loyalty and Rewards agency in their London office as Bid Executive, where you’ll be part of a great team and support the Global Bid Manager. Salary £35K with great potential to develop as this team grows!
Exciting and dynamic agency based in offices in the heart of London are experts at what they do. They work with some of the biggest brands globally and are passionate and highly successful at creating customer devotion to a brand. They influence customers in a very effective and compelling way through their innovative loyalty and rewards programmes. They really understand what makes a customer tick and what drives them to return to a brand time and time again.
They offer great opportunities to grow and progress plus generous salaries and benefits.
As Bid Executive, you’ll support the Global Bid Manager in the provision of content for RFPs and RFIs and all live bids.
It’s incredibly diverse, due to the nature of the business and thus a really exciting opportunity to join a busy team, work with other internal teams and stakeholders to get results.
- You’ll be involved in writing winning proposals and hitting deadlines
- Chasing contributors for large bids, creating Powerpoint slides and running the projects in Excel
- Proof reading documents to support your manager prior to submission
- You’ll take ownership of smaller bid projects and RFI / RFPs
- Qualification, project plan, writing and project managing
- You will develop graphics and illustrations for proposal inclusion
- Helping to develop the global library of content
- Log pitches into Salesforce and supporting sales team
- You must have at least 12 months’ experience in a Bid Exec role, writing proposals and responding to RFPs or similar.
- You’re passionate about writing! You love the challenge of writing often complex terminology and solutions into simple English and create awesome proposals.
- This role will mean you’re managing multiple projects with deadlines so you’re incredibly organised and have spot on attention to detail skills
- You’ll be working with sales people and business staff so your interpersonal skills are good and you are confident.
- You’ll need IT MS office experience with strength in Powerpoint and Excel and Word
This great Bid Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/