PR & Communications Manager
This is a brand new position with a retail brand, synonymous with family leisure and the outdoors. With a long heritage within the West Midlands region, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consumer PR Manager to join the business. A flexible culture that celebrates work-life balance and rewards employees with excellent benefits and personal development.
The Role: Working as the PR specialist within the business, this PR & Comms Manager will be responsible for leading on all PR initiatives across the group as well as local PR initiatives, blogger outreach and managing the charity partners.
- Develop and deliver the PR plan to drive brand awareness and footfall to the stores
- Support on local PR initiatives within the UK and Ireland.
- Develop and deliver media events, press releases and product launch events to showcase the business offering
- Represent the business with media partners and ambassadors as required
- Develop the blogger outreach programme
- Ensure communications are delivered across all channels including digital
- Manage the PR activity with charity partners
- Manage agency relationships
- Line management for PR Executive and Social Media Executive
The Candidate: You will be a PR specialist and have significant experience working either in-house or within a PR agency with your expertise being within consumer communications. You will be able to demonstrate creative PR campaigns that you have previously managed which have leveraged the position of a brand with your coverage. You will have built relationships with the media and other influencers and understand the importance of digital as well as traditional PR. Experience of developing a blogger outreach programme and an understanding of social media is also required. Retail sector background is preferred and a love for the outdoors and leisure pursuits would be advantageous.
As well as the salary of £42,000 - £48,000 the role also includes car allowance, 25 days holiday plus BH, excellent retail discount, pension, bonus and death in service benefit.
This PR and Communications Manager role is commutable from Stratford on Avon, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Worcester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton
PR & Comms Manager, £42,000 - £48,000, Redditch
Apply for PR & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly