PR & Communications Executive
This is a brand new position with a retail brand, synonymous with family leisure and the outdoors. With a long heritage within the West Midlands region, this is an exciting opportunity for a consumer PR & Comms Executive to join the business. A flexible culture that celebrates work-life balance and rewards employees with excellent benefits and personal development.
The Role: Working alongside the PR & Comms Manager, you will be responsible for delivering local PR initiatives as well as working on the charity partnerships and assisting in the delivery of a monthly publication for internal colleagues.
- Develop and deliver the PR plan to drive brand awareness and footfall to the stores
- Support on local PR initiatives within the UK and Ireland, including new store openings
- Write press releases and assist with events and campaigns
- Work on PR activity with charity partners
- Assist with the development and publication of monthly internal newsletter
- Monitor and evaluate PR activity
- Work with PR agencies
The Candidate: You will have worked within a PR role either in-house or within a PR agency with your expertise being within consumer communications. A strong communicator and comfortable developing relationships with stakeholders at all levels is also required. Retail sector background is preferred and a love for the outdoors and leisure pursuits would be advantageous.
As well as the salary of £25,000 - £30,000 the role also includes, 25 days holiday plus BH, excellent retail discount, pension, bonus and death in service benefit.
This PR and Communications Executive role is commutable from Stratford on Avon, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Worcester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton
PR & Comms Executive, £25,000 - £30,000, Redditch