Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is a leading entertainment provider and production company. They create exciting content for media companies around the world. They enable the best broadcast shows and
create market-leading digital products & services, in almost 40 countries, across 4 continents.
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphic Designer/Animator to join their multi award winning Creative Department based in London. Reporting to the Senior Motion Graphic Designer the role is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30.
Being an integral part of every stage of the creative process, you will be responsible for creating complex graphics, animations and live video content for promos and various on-air and off-air promotion materials.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with our team of Designers and Creative Producers to aid the creation of assets and bring their clients' messages to life with high visual impact. You will be working on a wide range of projects, such as, large 360 campaigns, channel brandings, key art and title sequences to everyday broadcast and digital graphics projects.
We are seeking a motion designer to conceptualize and execute projects from pitch to final production. You will have strong 2D and 3D animation and VFX skills, a good eye for design and attention to detail, while working under tight deadlines and always pursuing the highest standards.
This role is for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgement, who shows good initiative when developing their own ideas or those of the producers and is someone who thrives in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively find innovative graphics and other solutions for promotional material
- Design logos and channel bugs as required
- Create and design visualisations and storyboard's
- Ensure excellent quality control
- Delivery of promotional materials
- Create original 360 campaigns to be used on and off air across all channels, brands and platforms.
- Keep up to date with trends and marketing to maximise impact of all promotional material on all platforms
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ yrs industry experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Advanced After Effects / plugins / Creative Suite / Premier a plus
- Strong Cinema 4D
- Experienced in 2D and 3D animation
- Degree in Design, Motion or Animation
- Team player and collaborator
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Able to prioritise workload and respond well under pressure
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional design skills
- Excellent visualisation and concept development skills
- Excellent typographical skills
- Exceptional colour and computer illustration skills
- Professional experience taking design projects from initiation to completion
- Able to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard
- Good print design skills
Please send CV with a recent showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.