Data Analysis Exec
Data Analysis Exec - London - Balham
£22,000 - £28,000 salary!
Data Analysis Exec - The Company
Our client is an innovator in the specialist travel sector, with over 50 independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector.
Data Analysis Exec - Key Skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- At least 6 months experience with marketing and/or customer analysis, including use of database software
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experienced with tools & programmes similar to PowerBI, MySQL, Access, e-mail platform, marketing automation platforms, VBA, Google Analytics
- Experience with creating basic recency & frequency segmentation
- Efficient and careful at data cleansing, manipulating, transforming, validating and importing
- Insight & action base analyst familiar with interrogating databases to analyse customer and marketing behaviour
Data Analysis Exec - Additional key skills
- Experience with web tools such as Omniture & Google Analytics
- Experience with Hubspot and Suite CRM
- Familiar with GDPR and data protection regulation
- Familiar with using propensity scores & models
Data Analysis Exec - The Role
The Marketing Data Analysis Exec sits in the Analytics team, reporting to the Senior Analysis Manager. It's a crucial role in the marketing department, taking the lead on customer selections, analysis and actionable insight, that drives the marketing strategy.
- Customer & Marketing Analysis/profiling (e.g. buyer behaviour, marketing channel deep dive, retention rates by cohort, retention rates, reactivation rates, reactivation rates analysis
- Basic segmentation & Loyalty tiers: Basic segmentation for reporting, marketing activity and the loyalty scheme - ensuring we can define & evaluate our base in geodemographic terms and recency-frequency-monetary terms
- Propensity modelling/predictive analysis & holdback analysis & A/B tests, including Integration of propensity modelling: ensure we have booking propensity scores on the base to drive brochure strategy
- Respond to ad hoc queries and requests relating to data extraction and manipulation
- Data management for brochure fulfilment/dispatch using Hubspot and additional required systems
- Campaign data management for e-mail & brochure selections for UK & Overseas, Designing and maintaining smartlists, workflows and championing good data capture in ESP HubSpot
- Support data capture campaigns, including merges and tagging in UK & Overseas
- Coordinating data, dispatch and communications for added value marketing promotions
- Testing activity to support system launches/releases e.g. Softrip & Suite CRM
- Competitor intelligence & brand tracking
In addition to base salary, the company offers a wide range of benefits and career progression opportunities.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.