A Post Producer role at one of the UK's leading Audio Post Facilities.
They work with numerous advertising agencies, production companies and post houses in the UK, Europe and Internationally.
Our client is looking for a Post Producer with a minimum of 1 years’ experience to join their team based in Soho.
- Applicants will have knowledge of scheduling software & will be responsible for multiple productions across 8 studios.
- Develop client relationships and manage existing ones.
- Responsible for scheduling, budgeting, assisting clients with technical and deadline issues including some crisis management.
- Organise ISDN studios and payment for external studio costs
- Responsible for final reconciliation on productions, working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
- Work closely with Head of Production in organising client events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Attend Award shows and events as directed to strengthen client relationships.
Candidate should have a clear and pleasant phone manner, be able to work under pressure and have strong attention to detail.
Salary dependent on experience.
Applications close Friday 21st September.