- Brand new Account Director Opportunity with fast growing design agency.
- Perfect opportunity for a Senior Account Manager looking for a step up.
- Beautiful central Bristol offices.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a key part of the client services team, supporting and running design projects for a wide range of renowned household FMCG brands on a national and global level. With a huge focus on packaging projects, you’ll work closely with creatives, managing client expectations, dealing with queries, inputting to brain-storming and client meetings, budgeting and more. You’ll need to have the confidence and commercial acumen to challenge clients and push back on briefs when necessary, as well as bags of energy and a keen attention to detail.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Manager, Junior Account Director or Account Director having gained your experience in a design, brand or packaging agency.
- You’ll be used to managing sizeable accounts, getting under the skin of brands, requirements and driving success through client growth.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are key along with a can do attitude and bags of enthusiasm.
- Experience working on packaging projects for FMCG brands is essential.
- You’ll be full of fresh ideas with the ability to spot opportunities for growth.
- You’ll be a clear communicator with natural leadership skills.
- Desire to work in a small and close knit team.
You can expect a salary in the region of £35-40k, and you’ll be given the opportunity to join a creative agency that truly nurture and develop their staff.
Please get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB with your CV today.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly