Marketing Executive - Content
Are you a Marketing Executive with experience of creating engaging B2B content marketing across thought leadership, white papers, print and online and social channels, interested in joining a closely-knit marketing team?
Would you like to work closely with the marketing lead and other senior stakeholders to drive their lead generation/lead nurture efforts in a B2B cloud technology business?
A nimble cloud technology brand serving the public sector, healthcare and defence verticals is seeking a skilled content marketing specialist who has a great instinct for what makes a great story and how to build compelling messages across different audiences.
About the role:
- Creating and managing online content marketing strategies and supporting social media presence.
- Developing engaging online content across videos, graphics and blogs, monitoring and analysing content success.
- Managing email and social media marketing campaigns in line with content requirements.
- Managing third party relationships with writers and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Working as a team to help improve usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- The successful content marketing executive will play a key role in an upcoming website refresh, and play a pivotal role in the lead nurture and conversion strategy though content.
- Performing internal stakeholder interviews and writing the content into regular and timely blog posts to drive engagement.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and experience.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and ability to product engaging and relevant copy with the correct brand tone of voice.
- Working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing i.e. SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Previous blogging and copywriting experience is preferred.
- Experience of CMS, Salesforce and marketing automation tools including Pardot.
- Abe to work under pressure and to deadlines in a growing and evolving business!
- Comfortable working in a small but efficient marketing team.