PPC Manager - Tech - London
£40,000 - £45,000
Major Players has an opportunity for a PPC Manager in an award-winning online marketplace that helps their customers make informed decisions for them to get on with what matters in life.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Manager to join at a time where our client is going through transformation and launching key new initiatives into the market. We are seeking a talented PPC specialist to join the team, manage an executive and help target valued customers.
As well as leading the team, this exciting role will require you to define and execute the PPC strategy for our client. You will facilitate the identification of short, medium and long term commercial goals, identifying new high-volume traffic opportunities and areas for cost effective investments along the way. You will confidently analyse data to make decisions based on the results of the team and liaise with key partners such as Google, Bing and Facebook.
* Able to use Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and DoubleClick Bid Manager.
* Have significant experience managing a wide range of budgets in biddable campaigns.
* Have strong communication and leadership skills to be able to drive and improve business profitability
* Have proven record of successfully leading a team.
* Have experience and knowledge of analytics and conversion optimisation platforms.
* Experience with competitor search tools would be beneficial.
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, with amazing benefits, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.