Senior Marketing Coordinator
Senior Marketing Coordinator - £27,000 + 10% bonus - Fleet
This innovative and forward thinking technology business are looking for an experienced, ambitious and positive Senior Marketing Coordinator to join their team based in Fleet.
This is a 360 role with a particular focus towards events, campaign, comms and PR and so the suitable individual will be responsible for:
- Managing industry events, exhibitions, client workshops with full budget responsibility
- You will play a key role in managing the annual employee conference for over 1000 employees as well as the annual partner event
- Engage with the partner community for joint client events
- Execute the full communications and promotional plan to secure delegates and maximise event ROI
- Design, manage and execute end to end integrated marketing campaigns
- Actively support and manage key campaigns and activities with partners
- Own digital campaigns leveraging all key platforms (Salesforce, Eloqua, InDesign etc) in order to drive brand awareness in the UK and international market
- Be a key member of the team that drives ROI reporting across all major campaigns and marketing activities
- Lead with data analysis and segmentation to inform targeted campaigns
- Play a key role as brand champion for the UK and international business
- Support the Communications Specialist in managing the UK and International hub
- Play a key role in content creation, from videos and presentation slides to eBooks, and white papers
This is a busy role and candidates will need to be experienced in managing multiple time critical projects but it is also a very rewarding role, with an organisation that truly values their employees and promotes learning and development and a fun working environment.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Apply for Senior Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly