Digital Project Manager (temp 2 perm)
Award winning reputable full service agency is looking for an exceptionally talented digital project manager with more than 4 years of agency experience working with cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile
Duties and responsibilities
Working directly with the Digital Director and Digital Account Director, you will be a strong Digital Project Manager with a background in delivering high quality websites, mobile websites and interactives experiences with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects. We build with the Umbraco .NET CMS along with opensource technologies and you should be comfortable with any technology
You will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
You will be/have:
- A client centric approach to your work, including waterfall and agile approaches
- A passion for the work that you do
- Enjoy working in a cross disciplinary tea
- Devoted to keeping up to date with web technologies
- Enthusiastic to share your experiences
- Passionate about building websites and digital media
- Keep positivity up in the face of adversity
- A strong character to inform and educate on best practices, internally and externally and to present ideas and concepts to clients
- Ability to “stick to guns” on best practices
- Manage around 15 small-to-medium projects at once plus one very large project Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and executives
- Prioritise and set expectations on key deliverables
- Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instil project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members
- Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality, and timing targets Being heavily involved in briefing from client needs to the internal team
- Produce rapid and accurate cost estimates and project timelines
- Production of contact reports, status reports and purchase orders
- A good knowledge of website UX
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have:
- At least 4 years of project management or production experience in a technical consultancy/digital agency.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Strong track record in managing projects for the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Custodian of departmental guidelines and processes. Ability to write these and train on their correct use.
- Experience in an online project management tool and ability to train others to use it as the only project communication tool.
- Communicating and devising technical solutions.
- Ability to take on client training courses to help them use their CMS.
- Proven experience in educating others in best practice and ensuring they follow them.
- Accurate scoping and estimating of jobs, pulling in information from other suppliers and team members where required.
- Identifying risks and assumptions early in (and throughout) the production process.
- Real-time and relevant communication, even when passing on “bad news”.
- Education and de-mystifying the process and technologies for the account team and clients.
- Provide input into the planning and execution of application development from conception to launch; including requirements gathering and specifications, client communication and application launch.
- Experience of working with Project Management software to manage tasks, milestones, dependencies, specifically Trello and Teamwork.
- Experience in creating and understanding of project Gantt charts and other relevant project documentation (Statements of Work, Resource models etc.)
- Great written and verbal communication abilities, with experience of working with others to build consensus
- Comfortable working to challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment with a high degree of change and a strong element of “last minute expectations”.
- Reconciling project finances and ensuring that estimates and actual costs meet agency expectations.
- Regular project status reports to both the account teams and directors.
- Internet best practices and the impact that these have on clients
- Internet marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Supporting the Digital Director and team members on website technical structure, design and aesthetics, content gathering, navigation, UX, branding, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact business efforts
- Experience-based understanding of the complexities and processes involved in website and app creation
- Experience with web analytics tools, especially google Analytics, and producing reports
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO – preferably Umbraco with Wordpress as secondary
Skills, qualifications and attitudes required
• Knowledge of Google Adwords and social media advertising at a top level
• Knowledge of emerging technology and visualization techniques – AR, VR, AI etc. • Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Key performance indicators
• Project delivery
• Project profitability
• Team performance, cohesion and motivation
• Building confidence in digital throughout the company
Apply for Digital Project Manager (temp 2 perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly