Account Manager - Content Agency
A brilliant account management role at a leading video content agency, working closely with clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
Our client is an award-winning video agency specialising in innovative content for digital, social and broadcast channels.
You will ensure a top quality client experience by ensuring projects are effectively managed from start to finish.
Key Responsibilities -
- Conduct the day-to-day management of client projects
- Work with a small team of in-house production staff and external freelance creatives
- Liaise with clients / 3rd party suppliers and internal staff
- Manage budgetsincluding liaising with accounts department for invoice processing / queries
- Ad-hoc office management duties as required
With previous experience within a client management role within a design/video production agency environment, you will have a good understanding of the branded content / commercial production process and have proven experience working on multiple projects at once.
You will be able to build and controlbudgets whilst managing project paperworkand production assets.
Lastly, you will be adept at maintaining relationships and have experience managing and reporting on workflowfrom pitch to final deliveryof creative projects.
A competitive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
For more information on how we process and use your data, please view our privacy notice here.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!