Social Media Analyst, Leading Social Media Agency
Social Media Analyst, Leading Social Media Marketing Agency
Salary: £24k - £26k, dependant on experience
Do you love social media? Are you ready to join an award winning, innovative social ad tech company whose clients include Fortune 500 companies across tech, retail, finance and real estate?
Due to expanding their social ad department, the agency is now looking for an analitically minded Social Media Analyst to work across multiple global brands within both paid and organic teams.
What does that mean?
The role would sit between assisting in writing bespoke cross-market reports for clients, optimising reports, interpreting campaign insights on all social channels, researching and analysing key data to optimise performance of ads and campaigns, processing social media perrformance data, campaign implementation and developing presentations and spreadsheets on PowerPoint and Excel.
What's your background?
· You have at least 6 months' experience in marketing / digital advertising / social advertising, preferably agency side (internship, work placement, analyst, executive, etc)
· You have experience interpreting and analysing data & developing reports to reflect the success of the campaign
· You love numbers and Excel
· You have a strong attention to detail
· You are passionate about all things digital, with an active interest in social media marketing sector trends
What else do you need to know?
· You will have the chance to use your innovative ideas in order to deliver successful campaign reports and improve the daily performance
· There is a real opportunity to make a difference in this role, with clients looking to challenge the market leaders and cause disruption.
· Their culture is fantastic - young business with a bright future, constant social activity, transparent communication! They are significantly expanding, working to get on board even more well known clients.
Get in touch!
Apply now or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have a chat.