Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – £150 a day – London
Covent Garden’s urban day spa, relax, are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for building and managing marketing campaigns across all areas of the Company including; social media, newsletter and customer relations. You will use your skills to create fresh and engaging material that will optimise search engine results and social media presence, all while attracting new customers and building the Company within the beauty and well-being sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to really immerse themselves within the brand as the main marketeer, being proactive and creative working independently and as part of a small team.
- Create and implement content across all social media platforms
- Implement and manage ambassador program and partnerships
- Formulate a digital marketing plan to support ongoing offers with services and products
- Monitor customer reviews and outreach where necessary
- Coordinate photoshoots to create visuals to be used across website, social and retail space
- Design and distribute customer newsletter through Mailchimp
Freelance, fixed term rolling contract between three and six months working in the office two days per week
relax is a luxurious urban day spa in the heart of Covent Garden that's the perfect antidote to London living. As leaders in the ‘drop in treatment,’ relax comprises of highly trained massage and natural beauty therapists, using only natural beauty products to offer a wide range of treatments to their customers.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required
- Ability to deliver ROI with marketing campaigns
- Strong written, editing and computer skills using basic HTML, Mailchimp, Canva, Photoshop and Wordpress
- Calm and able to work to tight deadlines
- A confident self-starter with strong organisational skills to support multiple projects
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.