Digital Product Manager
This company is looking for a highly 'customer centric manager' who's experienced bringing digital products to market across multiple platforms including desktop/mobile to join a leading FS company.
You'll be someone who's experienced in improving innovative customer experience through initiatives, utilising new technologies and process improvements.
Renowned investment financial services company offering an outstanding and innovative ecommerce environment are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager to join the marketing department, in their new customer experience team. Based in new, state of the art, top technology riverside offices they offer great benefits, a fast moving, supportive, ever changing environment where people are truly valued and genuinely excited to be part of what they're doing. They're a progressive company with a great work/life ethos.
I am looking for a customer centric Digital Product Manager to research, understand a large customer base helping to underpin the company's digital solutions and marketing activity - improving the customer journey ensuring a good experience for all.
Reporting to the Head of Member Experience of this large marketing team you will be responsible for ensuring that their digital proposition is evidence based via commissioning research, MI and user testing. You will build a full understanding of customers for digital solutions and marketing activities along with researching technological innovations for this rapidly growing financial company who has self-serving ecommerce at its heart.
You will have a varied work programme e.g. idea creation, change process and delivering change projects. You will be a great problem solver, with strong communication skills and happy liaising with digital delivery, marketing and creative services supporting the proposition teams with product development.
Day to day you will:
- Lead product and service response projects on policy, regulatory and customer behavioural changes
- Use behavioural studies and data to initiate strategies to communicate to customers using digital channels
- Develop briefs, implement and review audience contact plans
- Set requirements and follow through
- Create and deliver targeted briefs for internal and external team and agencies
- Track, monitor and report activity results, then refine
- Budget management
- Organising stakeholder workshops
- Work with third parties
I'm looking for a Digital Customer Experience/Digital Product Manager who's used to delivering customer centric solutions to complex problems and has worked in a market leading digital brand:
- Proposition development experience across multiple digital platforms including desktop, mobile web and apps
- Used to bringing digital products and features to market, websites/mobile solutions
- Experience of improving customer experience through new technologies, innovations and process improvements
- Strong communicator/influencer - lots of stakeholder engagement
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking
- Innovative, aware of emerging digital developments
This is a new role in the team with lots of scope for an innovative Digital Product Manager/Digital Customer Experience Manager who would enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive and challenging environment.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
Apply for Digital Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly