Retail Account Manager - Creative Integrated Agency
The Account Manager will work in a well-respected, award-winning creative integrated agency on some of the biggest and best brands in the world. The Account Manager will manage campaigns from birth to execution, be point of contact and strive to exceed client expectations.
The client has an international presence in several locations working with world renowned brands. They are known for their excellent portfolio of clientele, progression opportunities and clear career development plans for employees.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and writing creative briefs for a range of clientele
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams
- Managing all aspects of a clients campaign
- Consultant and challenge clients on their needs and best approach
- Delivering the highest standard of work to meet, and exceed expectations
- Line managing a small team of Executive's
The successful Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in Account Management from a retail background
- Have experience in line management
- Be creative with a passion for the industry
- Be able to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Be able to consult clients on best approaches to campaigns
The successful Account Manager will received a salary of up £30,000, depending on experience. Additionally, the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in the world with a clear path to progression.