Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Manager - c£50,000 DOE + car allowance, bonus and benefits - Oxford
This growing international company are looking for a talented Corporate Communications Manager to join their team based in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Affairs this is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious communicator to work across multiple industry sectors and will include external communications, internal communications, PR, crisis communications and social media. This is a group role and so the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships is key.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Direct responsibility for cost management of a variety of communications channels and techniques
- Active involvement in PR events, maximising opportunities for communication activity
- Implementation of the groups social media strategy -
- Planning and implementation of crisis communications in line with company protocols
- Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of and strong links with key media outlets
- Deal confidently with media enquiries, preparing responses, statements, articles and briefings
- Developing ideas and content for online channels including impact measurement
- Optimise the use of online advertising
Although part of a wider marketing team, this role does currently have any direct reports and so the suitable candidate will need to be a creative, strategic thinker also happy to carry out the implementation.
Candidates must have previous experience within a similar role and will ideally have worked in a senior position within corporate communications. It is preferable that candidates have experience working within a sizeable organisation but not essential.
In return you will join an organisation that inspire efficiency, flexibility and outstanding customer service offering this individual substantial long term career progression.
Please apply or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Apply for Corporate Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly