VISUAL CONTENT PRODUCER (Design, Video, Web, Social Media)
VISUAL CONTENT PRODUCER (Design, Video, Photography, Social Media)
Keywords (Content Creation, Project Management, Design, Video, Photography, Copywriting, Brand Identity, Events, Experiential, Social Media)
Salary - £25,000 (Negotiable)
Location - London
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative content creator to work with a hugely successful company to take responsibility for the creative output of their large portfolio brands.
This is an exciting time to join the company with expansion plans throughout Europe and development of sub brands, venturing into new areas.
You will need to have experience of managing Creative products from start to finish, able to come up with ideas for Social Media and other Digital Marketing activities. From planning and storyboarding ideas through to creating the content e.g. filming & editing events, helping with the design of marketing material and writing content for Social Media.
This role calls for a talented all-rounder with initiative and drive along with a skill set that includes: Project Management, Basic Design Skills, Video Producing/Editing, Photography along with some Copywriting ability.
This role requires planning, creation and design editing skills and as part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the visual identity and visual content creation of the Brand. With a focus on events and the brands assets, you will enhance the online experience on the website and social media and plan out the brands visual content for the wider portfolio.
You must be well organized and have excellent creative, written and communication skills, with the ability to create, plan and prioritise, be flexible, be self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable. A positive, strategic and problem-solving attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to drive creativity and top of the range visual content are all essential for this role.
Within this role you will also support coordinating the overall strategic focus of the digital platforms, all it's visuals, videography, copywriting, and campaign content. You will also work closely with Digital Marketing on all digital and social media content and the strategy around it.
- Visual Content Creation and Project Management
- Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, social media and event content
- Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand video strategy
- Work on social media content and visuals
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for brochures, website, blog, welcome handbooks, social media, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
- Plan and organise external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Post production and editing of all photography and videography
- Uploading creative content onto the company's website and online drives
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Assist in Graphic Design projects, (events) posters and temporary signage for all residences
- Experience of managing the delivery of Creative Projects
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design and Copywriting skills
- Post production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for VISUAL CONTENT PRODUCER (Design, Video, Web, Social Media)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly