UX Designer - Digital Marketing Agency
Our client is an award winning, agile B2B integrated marketing agency that has been around for about 25 years and continues to beat the competition by remaining in the UK’s top 50 listings.
This agency is very strong in the digital marketing space, with core disciplines including digital, content, social and media, proven by the numerous awards they have won for helping their clients maximise on innovative UX Design and customer experience.
They are a hugely friendly agency with a bubbling team - all of which come from well know and solid backgrounds. They believe strongly in cultivating UX design talent so you can best contribute to the exciting, cutting-edge projects they deliver for brands that you’ll be proud to add to your resume.
If you are a forward-thinking and ambitious digital / UX designer capable of envisioning and creating innovative and engaging user experiences for multi-channel and platform-agnostic websites and mobile apps then this is the UX design role is for you.
Ideally, you will have at least 4 years’ commercial experience (coming from either a Design OR Development background) with 2 years of solid UX Design experience - but we’re looking for fresh thinking and passion first.
Your role will be to shape how our client leverages the latest design principles and best practices to bring new techniques and ideas to all digital experiences. You’ll be able to bring your knowledge of UX design patterns and philosophies to shape how they design and build projects in collaboration with their development teams.
This will include collaborating with the interactive teams to conceptualise, design and produce vibrant and engaging websites, email marketing, online promotional assets and digital campaigns for leading international brands in the technology, financial and professional services space.
- Minimum 2 years commercial UX Design experience – either from agency or client side.
- In depth knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other applications within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of working to content architecture, user-experience guidelines and wire framing platforms such as Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Ability to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with account managers and designers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- To produce accurate and high quality work for each project and adhere to the occasional tight deadlines within a fast-paced team.
In return for your skills and experience as a UX Designer our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £30-35k plus benefits.
If you think you’re the UX Designer we are seeking then please get in touch by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.
Apply for UX Designer - Digital Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly