Account Director-12 MONTH CONTRACT
Account Director (12 month contract) - Loyalty Marketing £45,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at Account Director level on a 12 month contract and work with one of the agencies longest standing FMCG clients. You'll handle and manage projects from taking the brief through to delivery and understand the data around the client, as well as working to tight deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritise work within the team. As part of the client services team you will work with and manage/motivate other team's internally and external agencies. Reporting to the Senior Account Director the role will include responsibilities such as:
- Strategic management of client both on a micro level (project specific) and macro level (throughout the account generally) - supported by SAD/CP and Planning
- One of the key roles of the AD is to ensure that SAD/CP and Planning are fully up to speed with any potential opportunities, risks and areas of growth to ensure continual development of the account
- Delivering a comprehensive understanding of the clients' business, industry, competitors and actively applying this knowledge to clients business
- Managing the team, effectively, to deliver the highest quality agency response and ongoing project management. We work on high volume accounts so prioritising will be key.
- Quality checking projects at key sign off stages
- The continual improvement of the quality of work by being proactive in introducing new innovations (e.g. creative, tech, social, media) to your client/s
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to build and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with key Clients, suppliers, other agencies and colleagues alike
- Able to produce compelling and motivating creative briefs with a clear, single minded, proposition
- Is comfortable with presenting, has positive body language and demeanour and most importantly, is a good listener
- Experience at a direct/digital marketing agency (minimum of 5 years)
- Worked on large brands & experience of working in multi-channel environment
- Agency process, from taking Client's Creative Brief, through to Studio and Print
- Direct marketing principles, database marketing and the role and potential of Relationship Marketing
- A solid and in depth understanding of data driven CRM & loyalty with a good understanding of how to optimise all marketing channels and using all kinds of data whether structured or unstructured
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional project management skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!