Marketing and New Business Manager (FTC) - Integrated PR Agency
Job Title: Marketing and New Business Manager (FTC) - Integrated PR and Comms Agency
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, gym discounts and free breakfasts.
About The Integrated PR and Communications Agency
My client is a very well-established, multi award-winning, global PR and communications agency with offices in four different continents and part of one of the world's largest umbrella communications groups. This agency work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and the rest of the world, and provide and integrated offering across consumer, B2B, financial and public affairs communications.
With a London office of over 150 digital and PR professionals, and satellite offices in Europe, Asia, the US and Australia this agency has truly global scope and influence. They are a truly integrated agency, fully investing in the great potential social media and online content can achieve for a business.
This is a 12 month FTC, giving you the opportunity to hit the ground running and take ownership over the agency's growth function.
About The Marketing and New Business Manager
As a Marketing and New Business Manager, you will have the chance to work closely with the CEO on developing the overall direction of the business, and taking a lead role on the overall implementation of the agency's new business activity.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and New Business Manager:
* Hone your strong marketing skills and knowledge of agency processes to take responsibility over the day to day implementation of the marketing plan, producing necessary collateral and digital assets, targeting materials to different audiences, raising the agency's profile in a highly competitive industry
* Manage all new business operations, ensuring new business outreach attracts high calibre clients
* Become a point of contact for all prospective clients, sharing knowledge and successes of the agency to build initial relationships with clients
* Represent the agency at industry conferences and events, and collaborate with sister agencies to share resources and cross-sell on accounts.
About The Successful Marketing and New Business Manager
If you are currently in a marketing role, or perhaps in an account handling/client services role looking to move across to an in-house marketing role but still remain within the hustle and bustle of a global agency, this could be the perfect next step for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing and New Business Manager:
* Experience of working in an agency, whether in a marketing role or a client services based role looking to move into a marketing/new business role
* Experience in building relationships, with a proven track record in winning clients or building accounts
* Strong experience in content creation, website management and budget management
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
The Marketing and New Business Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Marketing and New Business Manager (FTC) - Integrated PR Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly