Head of PR
Are you a Head of PR and want to play a key role within a global and leading commercial real estate firm? Have you got experience developing and executing an internal and external communications strategy within the property space? Are you comfortable driving a strong media strategy delivering both proactive and reactive media and reputational risk management? If so this role could be the one for you!
Our central London based client are after an experienced Head of PR to help out for 6-8 months to cover a maternity leave.
- Develop and execute internal, external & digital communications strategy for the UK and EMEA business.
- Develop and implement tactical communications plans to build the brand and promote key messages across all aspects of the media.
- Advise senior management on communications and develop a media engagement programme that supports key business lines.
- Media evaluation and reporting objectives, targets and successes across the business.
- Reputation management and crisis management.
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, preferably within the real estate sector.
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and delivering media strategies and executing through in-house capability and through PR agencies.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and looking for your next career move in an international, fast-paced environment, please do not hesitate to apply with your details!
Apply for Head of PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly