Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
STRATEGIC Account Manager or Senior Account manager vacancy at an independent brand, retail and digital design consultancy.
Looking for strong strategic thinkers who can get to the nub of a problem quickly and easily, enjoy working with planners and distilling their thoughts into client friendly presentations.
We work very upstream in the clients business, close to the problem. Our main clients are well known brands in the retail and banking world. This role is likely to be on a big financial brand - looking at their overarching brand proposition, new CSR initiatives etc
We consult with brands to help them adjust to the evolving needs of their customers, and design brand journeys that combine physical, digital and human interactions. Our output is more likely to be strategic proposals and branding rather than comms.
We believe in simplicity, relevance and brilliance, and through these principles design new brand platforms that deliver extraordinary value for our clients, and their customers.
What your role is about
As the Account Manager, you will possess a strong blend of creativity, problem-solving talent and exceptional client service. You will be one of the primary interfaces between us and our clients which means that you are empowered to make change within the client’s business and shape their brands by providing strategic counsel. You encourage collaboration across the agency in order to develop relationships, strategy and creativity. As the Account Manager you will assist in running projects, ensuring excellent project delivery resulting in 100% client satisfaction and ongoing business.
Your key responsibilities
Client Delivery & Strategy
• Ensures clients feel they have a ‘true partner’ they can relate to, collaborate with and gain value from
• Understands clients’ hierarchies, business contexts and needs and authoritative application of this within the relationship and work
• Ensures the successful delivery of client expectations, keeping all stakeholders informed of the progress of projects and dealing with or escalating any issues efficiently
• Ensure the agency doesn’t miss any opportunity to strengthen client relationships; uses market insight and an understanding of client’s future strategy to find commercially appropriate ways to respond to client briefs and propose new projects
• Assists in the development and delivery of client presentations
• Adopts a flexible and dynamic working style and suggests new ways of working in order to meet the needs of clients
• Assists with writing high quality proposals and presentations that best showcase our approach and credentials
• Assists with overseeing financial wellbeing of live projects, reporting updates and feedback to the team
• Spots opportunities for new projects and creates an approach for unlocking the work
• Has a good ‘feel’ for cost estimations and timing feasibility of a proposed creative idea
• Writes detailed and inspiring creative briefs for projects, giving enough background information to enable to Creative team to pick these up and make them happen
• Gathers, shares and acts upon client feedback throughout the development of creative
• Helps to mentor the creative and production/development teams throughout the process to ensure that best practice integrated processes are adhered to and mitigates project risks
• Raises internal profile through knowledge sharing and internal presentations
• Refers to senior team for advice, support and guidance
• Leverages full resources of the firm and supports the resource and studio planning
• Assists where possible with the coaching and development of Account Executives
• Keeps abreast of industry trends and releases, sharing these with the wider team
• Strengthens team dynamics fosters strong relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
• Acts with maturity that is an example to everyone
You are brilliant in your job because
• You are a team player with exceptional communication skills, facilitating seamless collaboration across the agency
• You have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail
• You possess strong multitasking and prioritisation skills which allows you to manage multiple projects/accounts at a time
• You conduct yourself with a strong professional and personable demeanour that sets a good example for junior team members
Required Education and Experience
• Previous experience managing mid-senior level client relationships
• Experience managing a large portfolio of design and digital projects
• Experience of the financial services/banking sector
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly