Programmatic Sales Executive - Consumer websites
Programmatic advertising is a key priority for the commercial division of this major award winning consumer media organisation. You will be reporting to the Head of Programmatic Trading. They are looking for a Sales Executive to help execute their programmatic demand strategy and continue to grow this substantial revenue stream. You will be responsible for negotiating, executing and optimising programmatic deals across a defined agency patch, incorporating the full extensive range of their brands. The role will require you to be comfortable both managing existing buyer relationships and generating substantial new business.
Ideally you will have a blend of good sales skills, understanding of programmatic trading in all its forms, and an interest in the development of digital media models.
You will be judged on
• Playing an active role in ensuring that overall programmatic and private marketplace revenue targets are achieved.
• Delivering substantial revenue growth from a defined agency patch, working across the full range of their substantial brands.
• Becoming the programmatic champion for selected brands, taking additional accountability for their programmatic revenue growth.
• Alongside ad operations, taking responsibility for optimising the performance of your live private marketplace deals, liaising with buyers as appropriate.
• Working closely with the wider sales organisation to ensure revenue is being maximised across multiple sales channels (e.g. direct, programmatic, partnerships).
• Working with the audience team to ensure that 1st party data is used to maximum effect within our sales proposition.
• Driving significant incremental programmatic revenue from high impact products such as page skins, video and site takeovers. Consistently find new ways to innovate.
• Help drive the adoption and uptake of programmatic guaranteed trading.
• Stay abreast of, developments in the market.
You will need to have
• Experience of digital media sales, and full understanding of programmatic trading.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills.
• Experience of both executing and optimising programmatic deals (preferred)
• A deep understanding of the Ad Tech landscape and its implications for both media owners and buyers.
• Good existing contacts within the programmatic buying community (preferred)
• A proven ability to deliver against stretching financial targets
• Strong influencing skills, both internally and externally
• Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast changing environment